EXPO CHEMUK 2022 returns on 11 and 12 May 2022 at the NEC in Birmingham. The event, now established as the national exhibition for the UK’s chemical and process industries, is free to attend and will feature over 350 specialist exhibitors and over 180 expert speakers over the two days.
The exhibition for chemical engineering, processes and installations
Racing as part of CHEMUK 2022 will be The exhibition for chemical engineering, processes and installations. Chemical, process and plant engineering professionals in attendance will be able to network with hundreds of industry vendors to discuss the latest engineering technologies and specialized services including:
- Process Plant / Chemical Unit Equipment / Process Accessories and Consumables
- CHEMISTRY 4.0 / Digital / Automation
- Plant energy management
- Catalysis and reaction engineering
- Heat Exchanger Technology / Heat Transfer Innovation
- Control Valves and Actuators / Digital and Automation
- Hoses, hoses, tubes and fittings
- Flow technologies
- Filtration & separation
Mixing, stirring and dispersing
- Counting & dosing
- Chemical processing tanks / storage tanks
- Industrial dryers
- Biochemical process engineering
- Process design / Modeling, scale-up and pilot plant
- Predictive Maintenance / Condition Monitoring / Asset Management
- Factory security systems
Partners supporting the show include: GAMBICA, BPMA – British Pump Manufacturers’ Association; BVAA – The British Valves and Actuators Association; Process Intensification Network; NEPIC; Northwest Chemicals; and the Tank Storage Association, to name a few.
Lecturer Program in Chemical and Process Engineering
Visitors will be able to attend keynote presentations and panel discussions held on four stages on the exhibition floor. The full program will include over 40 hours of material including:
- Revolutionizing drug manufacturing requires serious collaboration. Round table – organized by the CPI (Centre for Process Innovation). May 11 11 a.m.–12 p.m., stage 3.
- Industry 4.0… Do you mean Life 4.0? – hosted by CPI. May 12 11:00–12:00 Step 4.
- Hydrogen Roundtable – hosted by NEPIC. May 11 12:00–13:00 Step 3.
- Session on Process Intensification – organized by Process Intensification Network (PIN) and PI Group at Newcastle University. May 11 10:30 a.m.–11 a.m. Step 3 & May 12 11:30 a.m.–12 p.m. Step 3.
- Round table on energy efficiency – the biggest lever to reduce CO2 emissions in industry according to the IEA – organized by ABB. May 11 10:00–11:00 Stage 4.
- Resilient process industry skills for the future. Features panel session – hosted by CATCH. May 11 15:00–16:00 Step 3.
- What can 5G do for you? – Presented by CTO, NOKIA Enterprise. May 12 12:40 p.m.–1 p.m. Stage 4.
- The critical role of digital systems in the development of hydrogen and CCUS infrastructure in the UK – hosted by ABB. May 12 11:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m. Stage 4.
- Case Study – Integrating Process Safety into the Design and Construction of a New Plant to Produce a Key Ingredient for a Covid-19 Vaccine – Presented by RAS. May 12 10:45–11:00 Stage 3.
- Using an Innovation Pipeline Approach to Introduce a Self-Service Factory Data Analytics System to the Workforce – Presented by IT Vizion Inc. May 12 12:20 p.m.–1:00 p.m. Stage 4.
Dates and information
CHEMUK 2022 will take place on Wed 11 and Thu 12 May 2022.
Place: National Exhibition Center (NEC), Birmingham, B40 1NT
Day 1: 09:30–17:00
Day 2: 09:30–16:00
Register now for your FREE entry badge at www.chemicalukexpo.com