To support the growth of offshore wind and HVDC interconnection projects, Siemens Energy is seeking Civil Engineering Project Managers to join our successful high voltage grid business. We are looking for passionate professionals ready to be part of the future of renewable energy.
Let’s talk about you
· Experience in the civil engineering, construction or infrastructure sectors.
· Strong understanding of construction methodologies.
· Excellent communicator able to communicate complex technical and business issues.
Ambitious and willing to work flexibly, both in the office and on site.
· Proactive attitude.
· Fully aware of health and safety, environmental and planning regulations.
Good level of IT knowledge – especially MS Office 365 solutions
· Diploma in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent.
· Ideally chartered with ICE, CIOB, RICS, CICES or in preparation.
- Execute the project and work packages according to defined requirements (eg safety, quality, time, functionality and cost).
- Responsible for the procurement and management of consultants, subcontractors and suppliers from design, through delivery and handover.
- Identification, monitoring and mitigation of risks and opportunities.
- Fulfill the role of Contract Administrator (NEC3 / 4 / FIDIC / Custom contracts).
- Define, write and manage subcontract documentation in coordination with other project functions and stakeholders, including scope, specifications, drawings, schedule, resources, design deliverables, interfaces, constraints , document management, reporting, health and safety, quality requirements, “as built”.
- Chair technical and progress meetings with subcontractors and internal stakeholders.
- Liaise with the Civil Design Manager / Coordinators to ensure that the flow of design documentation is consistent with the program and consistent with the design review process within the engineering function and contract requirements.
- Monitor the scope and record any changes in a change log highlighting the potential impact on the program and budget and implement mitigation measures.
- Actively support the implementation of new ideas and innovations, for example advances in technology and building materials.
To apply online click here.
Let’s talk about us
“Let’s make tomorrow different today” is our true commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the road to a sustainable future.
At Siemens Energy, we encourage innovation, develop new technologies, apply advanced manufacturing technologies – this is what we do to provide the most advanced gas turbines that will set new standards in efficiency, reliability and emission reduction.
Be energized. Be you.
Fortunately for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity, we generate energy. We operate on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character, regardless of ethnicity, gender, age, religion, identity or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Our benefit package includes a generous base salary, an annual bonus, and we celebrate that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With that in mind, we have a flexible benefits program where you can tailor your benefits package to your needs. We offer 26 days of vacation (which increases with service), up to 10% pension contributions, a great company stock plan and employee discounts, to name a few .