About Zhejiang University
Located in the historic and picturesque city of Hangzhou, Zhejiang University is a prestigious higher education institution with a long history. Qiushi Academy, the predecessor of Zhejiang University, was founded in 1897 and was one of the first modern higher education academies established in China.
Zhejiang University focuses on diligent study and research, as well as scientific and technological innovation. It has launched a number of high-end international academic platforms and brought together top masters, academics and research teams in various disciplines. In recent years, Zhejiang University has maintained a leading position in China in production indicators, including publications, patents, etc., and has made significant achievements in science, technology , human and social sciences. Zhejiang University always takes the initiative to meet national and regional needs and strives to become an influential source of high-level innovation and talent pool.
College of Mechanical Engineering
The College of Mechanical Engineering is specialized in research areas and specializations in the following areas: mechatronics engineering (electrohydraulic control, pneumatically controlled electronic controller, hydraulics, signal processing and computer simulation, integrated and intelligent electromechanical system), mechanical manufacturing and automation (Aircraft digital assembly technology and system, aircraft composite component forming technology, micro-nano fabrication for new energies, computer control technology, precision engineering and MEMS), design and theory mechanical (including innovative design, digital product design, theory of mechanisms, product life cycle Management, micromechanics, engineering, computer graphics, robotics, design of electromechanical systems, tribology, etc.), industrial engineering (Lean Manufacturing and management of process, human factors engineering, management of production and operations, manufacturing service, quality engineering, logistics engineering, Kno Wledge Engineering, Manufacturing Information Engineering).
Zhejiang University “One Hundred New Talent Program”
The recently launched “New Hundred Talent Program” aims to attract outstanding academics both at home and abroad. For those recruited through this program, the university must adopt an international academic standard and procedure — the tenure track system.
The university plans to recruit prominent scholars from China and abroad through the “One Hundred Talent Program”. Sufficient funds are available for this program to ensure that academics have a favorable academic environment and optimal working and living conditions so that they can devote themselves to academic research and the advancement of their fields.
- Whoever occupies this position must engage in high quality education and meet the educational requirements of the school or department concerned.
- The person in this position should be engaged in high-level research, implement new developments in the academic discipline, achieve influential achievements in relevant fields, strengthen their own international academic influence and be an active academic member at the level international.
- Whoever occupies this post should facilitate international academic communication and research cooperation, build an international reputation and strive to become a leading figure in the academic discipline.
Qualities and requirements:
- The candidate must have a PhD from a world-renowned university and have attained the level of Assistant or Associate Professor (or an equivalent title) at an internationally renowned university.
- The candidate should be a proactive, professional learner with teamwork skills. At the same time, he or she should have the ability to conduct research independently.
- The candidate should be a top notch talent among their peers and have the potential to become a leader in the field.
- The candidate must be working full time at ZJU.
- ZJU will provide competitive compensation, including housing allowance.
- ZJU will offer the post of ZJU100 Young Professor, qualified to supervise doctoral students.
- Those qualified for the Talent Program can rent a faculty apartment during employment and, after being tenured, have the option to request the purchase of an apartment for people with ‘talent’ status. “.
- After approval of the application, a research fund will be provided by ZJU, the particular amount of which is determined according to the discipline.
- ZJU will provide a one-time relocation fee and actively recommend and assist qualified faculty to apply for talented youngsters programs or projects at the national, provincial and ministerial levels.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their applications electronically to the contact person. Applicants must include the following documents in PDF format: a complete CV, a statement of research objectives and a teaching plan, the full texts of 3 to 5 representative articles or major publications, and a list of 3 to 5 references with detailed contact details.
Contact: Mrs. Sheng
Phone : + 86-571-87951181
E-mail: [email protected]
For further questions, you can email Central Human Resources at [email protected]